Stake is more than a brokerage, we're a global brand that stands for progress. This is true for our customers but also for our team members.
Stake is changing the game in share trading. We are growing quickly and have expanded outside of Australia to New Zealand, United Kingdom and Brazil.
About this role
As a Product Manager at Stake, you'll work closely with customers as well as internal teams, particularly marketing and technology, to map out and deliver the current core needs of our website. You'll place high priority on customer first frictionless UX and disciplined execution against company KPIs . You'll balance the Stake website roadmap with your own experience, creativity and vision to ensure that we're building a best in market, forward looking product.
A bit about you
We're looking for someone who can champion the needs of our customers and translate them into actionable outcomes. Additionally, we're looking for someone who:
* Has 3+ years of experience as a product manager or technical/digital project manager and is competent using the Atlassian suite;
* Has some experience in e-commerce, CRO, fintech or B2C and is across the pertinent technical challenges;
* Has experience managing a product that has very high data compliance and security requirements.
At Stake, we value hustle over honours degrees, so we're more interested in you than your resume. If you believe this is a role you want to jump into head first and be part of our mission, please apply and let us know why in your cover letter!
* An Employee Stock Ownership Plan that reflects Stake's high performance culture and recognises that employees aren't only contributors to the business but are owners of Stake's success
* An annual discretionary performance bonus (cash or options)
* Free Stake Black membership and FX rebates each time you fund your Stake account
* A highly collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
Stake is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We aim at providing an inclusive work environment and do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it the attention it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you will be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there, you'll cruise through our recruitment process.
To all recruitment agencies - Stake does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or directly to Stake employees. Stake is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.