As Assistant Brand Manager, you will be an integral member of the Growth and Marketing team to deliver across a diverse range of projects. This will include supporting the launch of above-the-line campaigns, brand activations, content partnerships, digital campaigns, promotions, and more.
We’re in an exciting time of growth and your role will develop over time, however, core parts of the job will include:
- Working in partnership with the Marketing Managers across Australia and New Zealand to implement key marketing campaigns. This will include supporting to launch of above-the-line campaigns, brand activations, content partnerships, digital campaigns, promotions, and more.
- You’ll help implement and drive elements of the broader marketing strategy, and at times leading key projects and initiatives yourself.
- You’ll liaise with the Marketing Project Manager to brief design, motion, and website deliverables to the Stake Create team.
- Your core day-to-day work will include attending team WIPs, managing agency partners, updating and curating blog and social media content, and writing and formulating task briefs for the Stake Create team.
- You’ll run the Stake social media channels and community, ensuring we are continually engaging with customers with a consistent tone of voice.
- You’ll be the gatekeeper to the projects that go live. Not only do you have a good creative eye and keen attention to detail, but you are inherently strategic. This role is not just about doing - but also making the work better.
- You’ll work across cross-departmental projects, at times liaising with Stake Create, Operations, and Customer Service teams to help ensure the marketing and communication objectives are met.
- You’ll bring great energy and take pride in executing to a high level of detail.
- You’ll constantly provide feedback and updates on how we can do better work. You’ll take joy in campaigns that are not only engaging and exciting but deliver on business objectives.
- You’re happy to get stuck in, treat any piece of work as if it was your own, and learn from a diverse team of people.
Who we’re looking for
- You have 2+ years of experience in a similar role in advertising, marketing or media
- You have good strategic marketing and communication skills with a strong background in social and digital media.
- You deliver with precision - we move quickly so flawless execution and strong attention to detail are essential.
- You’re naturally creative but business-minded and solutions focussed.
- You are hungry to find solutions to tough problems, constantly moving forward and doing whatever it takes to get there.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You work best when you have a team around you, and focus on achieving a goal together
- You enjoy the journey and love what you do. It will be a bit crazy at times, but you’ll keep things in perspective and find joy in the process alongside the team.
Benefits of working at Stake
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan that reflects Stake’s high-performance culture and recognises that employees aren’t only contributors to the business but are owners of Stake’s success
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best talents in the industry
- Annual discretionary performance bonus (cash or options)
- Playing a meaningful role in building a company that has loads of positive momentum and excitement around it.
Stake is a digital brokerage offering seamless access to invest in shares. It is an exciting working environment where everyone is challenged to deliver high-quality execution. It’s collaborative and high energy. It’s a supportive environment where people are encouraged to take ownership and try things, even if they may fail. Our internal mantra is ‘never settle’ and we all share an ambition to do whatever it takes to grow this business forward. This is your opportunity to join a global brand rocketing forward and a team hungry to shake up a category.
Stake is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We aim at providing an inclusive work environment and do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.