As a Marketing Project Manager, you will be a lynchpin of the Marketing team delivering a diverse range of initiatives. You will do this by working closely with the Marketing team and also being a key marketing point person in collaborations with the Product, Operations, Customer Success, and Finance teams.
We’re in an exciting time of growth and your role will develop over time, however, core parts of the job will include:
- Working in partnership with the Global Director of Marketing Operations, keeping the marketing wheels in motion and output exceptional
- You’ll help drive the output of the Stake Create team including curating, managing and delivering briefs for the Marketing team across design, motion and web dev disciplines
- You’ll run team wips, track the progress of campaigns and workflows to deliver tasks on time
- You’ll make the work better. Not only do you have a good creative eye but you will also be inherently strategic. This role is not only about doing - but also helping the team make the output better
- You’ll help run cross-departmental projects, helping to define the projects themselves and also manage the marketing team’s output required for the project
- You’ll work with a global team across the UK and Brazil - but have a day-to-day focus on Australia and New Zealand
- Building strong relationships to ensure what we’re doing is influencing, and being influenced for the better by the broader Stake business
- You’ll constantly review and optimise how we work to get to the best outcome. You’ll take joy in having good processes that don’t get in the way, but create clarity and pave the way to the best outcome.
- You’ll bring great energy and take pride in being buttoned-down and detailed focussed
- Just generally be up for getting stuck in and learning from a diverse team of people!
Who we’re looking for
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role in advertising, marketing or media
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple complex tasks at once
- You are hungry to find solutions to tough problems, constantly moving forward and doing whatever it takes to get there
- You deliver with precision - we move quickly so flawless execution and strong attention to detail are essential
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You work best when you have a team around you, focusing on achieving a goal together
- You enjoy the journey and love what you do. It will be a bit crazy at times, but you’ll keep things in perspective and find joy in the process alongside the team.
Benefits of working at Stake
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan that reflects Stake’s high-performance culture and recognises that employees aren’t only contributors to the business but are owners of Stake’s success
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best talent in the industry
- Annual discretionary performance bonus (cash or options)
- Playing a meaningful role in building a company that has loads of positive momentum and excitement around it
Stake is a digital brokerage offering seamless access to invest in shares. It is an exciting working environment where everyone is challenged to deliver high-quality execution. It’s collaborative and high energy. It’s a supportive environment where people are encouraged to take ownership and try things, even if they may fail. Our internal mantra is ‘never settle’ and we all share an ambition to do whatever it takes to grow this business forward. This is your opportunity to join a global brand rocketing forward and a team hungry to shake up a category.