Stake is changing the game in share trading. We make it simple, easy and cost effective to buy and sell US listed shares – opening up the US stock market to those outside the US like never before. We broke barriers to the Us market, and now we’re doing it to the Australian Stock Exchange.
We are growing quickly and have expanded outside of Australia to New Zealand, United Kingdom and Brazil while working on Europe, in our quest to be the best place to trade.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers, helping them by understanding their needs, providing accurate information about our products and services. As part of the customer success team you’ll have the opportunity to work with all areas of the business providing a launchpad to other roles and leadership positions within Stake. This is a full time role, located in Sydney’s East.
The role requires:
- A curious attitude, that seeks to find simple solutions for complex problems
- A focus on finding ways to uplift and streamline internal and external processes
- A willingness to learn and an open minded approach working within a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating your ability to actively listen, ask the right questions, and build genuine rapport as you support our customers
- An autonomous approach to work, while seeking opportunities to collaborate and share ideas with your team
- A genuine interest in trading, financial technology and customer experience
- A team first attitude
- A drive to deliver exceptional customer service in every interaction
The role will involve:
- Handling inbound enquiries, via our ticketing system and inbound calls
- The occasion outbound calls for information or system changes (no sales cold calling)
- Being involved in occasional project work
- Knowing and loving Stake and our products inside out, so you can convey accurate information to educate customers and ensure we provide a seamless experience
- Taking ownership and control of customer enquiries, providing personalised and thorough solutions across multiple channels including email, phone & chat
- Collaborating with other teams within Stake around the world, to escalate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Working closely with the product team to exchange customer insights and develop new ways to improve Stake products
- Helping to manage and upgrading our self-service portals as we grow, to ensure customers can find the relevant and up to date answers they need
- The opportunity for career development. While helping customers remains a core focus, top performers have the opportunity to lead projects that have an impact across the business
Stake wants to build a team of diverse individuals who have a passion for breaking down barriers between people and global opportunities. We value hustle over honours degrees, so we’re more interested in you than your resume. If you believe this role is for you, we can’t wait to hear from you!