Stake is changing the game in share trading. We make it simple, easy and cost-effective to buy and sell US-listed shares – opening up the US stock market to those outside the US like never before. We broke barriers to the US market, and now we’re doing it to the Australian Stock Exchange.
We are growing quickly and have expanded outside of Australia to New Zealand, United Kingdom, and Brazil while working on Europe, in our quest to be the best place to trade.
We are looking for someone who thrives on solving complex problems and won’t stop till they get to the solution. You will be immersed in our Onboarding, Funding, Trading, and Withdrawal Journeys and always thinking about how we can streamline and enhance our processes. This is a full-time role, located in Sydney’s East.
This role requires:
- A curious attitude that seeks to find simple solutions for complex problems.
- Working with an open mind & willingness to learn in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Someone who is not afraid of getting their hands dirty - you will need to go deep in order to understand the roadblocks faced in cash operations and be able to take the time & effort to investigate issues with minimal direction.
- A focus on finding ways to uplift and streamline internal & external processes
- Tech-savvy with strong skills in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Excel
This role will involve:
- Process Management: To keep our product going and to ensure customers get their funds on time, we have processes that you will be responsible for. These include (but not limited to), reconciling transaction reports, managing transaction reversals, managing FX flows, transaction monitoring & the onboarding of non-individual accounts.
- Innovate: From onboarding to withdrawal, ensure the journey is as smooth as possible for users. Ironing out kinks along the way and identifying areas within these processes for streamlining and enhancement.
- Partner Management: Working with our partners to ensure that operational problems are being resolved in a timely manner.
- Team Work: Collaborating with other teams within Stake around the world, to escalate and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Initiative: Small things move the dial. Execution of these initiatives through creative scoping will help improve the foundations on which Stake operates in order to support our products.
- Development: The opportunity for career development. While cash operations remain a core focus, top performers have the opportunity to lead projects that have an impact across the business.
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan that reflects Stake’s high-performance culture and recognises that employees aren’t only contributors to the business that are owners of Stake’s success
- Free take Black membership and FX rebates each time you fund your Stake account
- An annual discretionary performance bonus (cash or options)
- More to come as we grow!
Stake wants to build a team of diverse individuals who have a passion for breaking down barriers between people and global opportunities. We value hustle over honours degrees, so we’re more interested in you than your resume. If you believe this role is for you, we can’t wait to hear from you!